Are you a passionate events professional that loves to be on stage and build a community?
Adventure Reels is looking for a Melbourne based presenter to host our Victorian screenings.
Find out more:
Event Manager & Presenter: Victoria
We have an ongoing opportunity for an experienced Event Manager and Presenter in Victoria to join our team. The role is to host Adventure Reels screenings in Victoria throughout the year. This includes the Ocean Film Festival World Tour, Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour, Gutsy Girls Adventure Film Tour and Top Dog Film Festival.
Screening locations include: Melbourne Astor, Village Crown Cinemas, Rosebud, Geelong, Warrnambool and Ballarat.
This role is a senior role and will suit someone who has experience running events, is personable and loves being on stage. You’ll be working alongside the Adventure Reels team in other States to execute the events in Victoria.
This is a contractor role.
About the Role
The Victorian Event Manager & Presenter will execute film festival screenings that run seamlessly and provide our audience with a unique and positive experience. You will be responsible for working with venue staff to execute events, greet guests, present on stage and engage our audiences.
This role will be to host a minimum of 6 screenings in Victoria for each of Adventure Reels’ 5 film festivals:
- Ocean Film Festival World Tour in March
- Banff Mountain Film Festival in May
- Top Dog Film Festival in July
- Gutsy Girls Adventure Film Tour in August
- Radical Reels Tour in October
You will have a love for the outdoors, the ocean, dogs and feel passionate about inspiring more women to try new adventurous activities..
Ideally we’re seeking someone who is outgoing, organised, has a great attention to detail and is an excellent communicator.
- Work with venue staff to execute smooth events
- Conduct a thorough technical run through
- Greet guests at events
- Use provided technology to check in attendees and scan tickets
- Introduce the program on stage and conduct the live onstage prize draw
- Provide feedback post event
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience producing and executing events
- Understanding of Google Drive
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Experience on stage in front of large crowds
- Self motivated to work remotely
How to apply
If you’re interested in applying for this role please submit the below in an email to Jemima, firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close 23 March.
Please send the below along with your CV and an email introducing yourself outlining your interest in the great outdoors and your experience delivering events. PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE BASED IN MELBOURNE.
No uncompleted applications will be considered.
Good luck and look forward to hearing from you!